20090119

B Movie Madness at the Portage Theater


I attended the B Horror Movie Festival with my good friend Matt Carr a.k.a Putrid. Matt is an incredibly talented gore artist with a passion for horror movies. The festival was being held at The Portage Theater on the north side of Chicago. This movie theater is one of the biggest I have ever seen. The theater can pack in over 1300 people,when you first walk in its a bit overwhelming, an endless sea of vacant seats. There were only about 50 people in attendance for the movie festival so finding a seat was not an issue as you can imagine. While sitting back enjoying Driller Killers I snapped a few shots in the theater. I didn't really get the vastness of the space but did capture some of the intricate design in the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment