20090120

An Historic Day!




History was made and I think we are all glad to be Americans today! I was relieved to see that helicopter flying away with the Bush family. I wondered today if Bush was sitting in that helicopter with any sort feeling of guilt about his administration. A blunder of an administration and an arrogant man-child in charge of a nation, somehow he slithered his way into the oval office for two terms. How pathetically amazing that an administration could dupe an entire continent of people. This year has  also shown me how far we have come as a country. Who would have thought that an African American would ever be president?  A breath of fresh air has come to Washington, to our nation and to the world, a spark of hope. Finally a person of intelligence is actually in charge of our nation and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment