20090118

Testing the new point and shoot!



Well as some of you know I am off to South America and Mexico for 10 days! I'm doing some digital tech work on a shoot for Buchanan Whiskey. We will be photographing Elton John and James Blunt.I leave on January 22nd and will be flying to Miami and then on to Caracas, Venezuela! Then from there to Bogota, Colombia and the last stop on the tour will be Mexico City, Mexico. I bought a point and shoot for this trip,I bought the Panasonic LX3, its a wonderful little camera. 









2 comments:

  1. Have a great time and don't forget to update your blog from time to time with some snapshots from your sweet new point&shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking love James Blunt! You are so lucky! Have a great time and be VERY safe!
    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete