20111115

A Man and His Motorcycle.............



  A couple of weeks ago I hung out with my friend Jeremiah and photographed him in front of his Shovelhead (that's a Harley Davidson motorcycle) at a garage space he shares with some friends. I had been there before just hanging out talking about motorcycles and having a beer or two. I have always been pretty fond of that place and have always wanted to do a portrait there and well this was my chance. I used a good amount of studio lighting, a smoke machine (which is always a good time)  and a great assistant, Zack Johnston. I pretty much shot on all Speedotron with a hidden ring light in the shot all in all we were in and out of that place with in 2 hours or so. You can see the final image on my website (www.stevenkarlmetzer.com) under the New Work Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment