20100407

A Day At The Beach

























Well I spent a day at the beach recently and decided to bring my Polaroid Land camera
along. I went to South Beach you know where all the collage kids go to get wasted and make terrible decisions. Its a beach that has some characters no doubt, everywhere you look there is some thing happening. I looked over and I saw this guy, I really wish it could have been some amazingly beautiful exotic women slowly whisking the salt water from her hair. Instead I got a slightly chubby gay cuban man on his cell phone, hey you work with what you got! I proceeded to take some snaps of him lurker style instantly making me the creepiest person on the beach. It was well worth it as these 2 shots together will make a nice diptych.

No comments:

Post a Comment