20090331

The Printed Blog Cover Shots



I recently was introduced to website that a friend had sent me. We had been talking about blogging and the benefits and pitfalls of it. He sent me a link so I checked it out. I thought it was a cool idea, taking the information from a blog and making it a tangible item in the form of a newspaper or magazine. I ended up getting in contact with the photo editor and they happen to be looking for images.
I gladly sent them about 5 images in all. I thought, hey this is a cool idea and it's free exposure, not bad if they chose your images. About a week later I went to their website and was very happy to see they had picked three of my images for the Chicago, New York and Los Angles cover shots for issue #8. This is the current issue and they should be at new stands and downloadable as PDF's on their website, www.theprintedblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment