20090126

Caracas,Venezuela Day #4



Last night is over! One down two to go! I was actually stationed right across from Elton Johns
dressing room. Our home base was outside but it was nice and cool and a lot of action outside.
There were people running around like crazy! We were on a tight deadline we had to get artist managment approval on our images so we had to have everything ready as fast as possible! I actually saw Sir Elton quite a few times back stage,this was sort of a big event so there was a lot of security everywhere as you can imagine. Eventually the night ended we got our images approved and went back to the hotel. Gabe,Rene,Mark and I went back to the room to do some editing and tweaking on some final files to show Stuart, head of Buchannan marketing our boss.
Stuart is a really funny guy he knows exactly what he wants and he tells a hell of a story. I have noticed Stuart always seems to have some sort of cocktail in his hand a lot of the time. We ended showing him the final selects he loved them then we proceeded to drink whiskey till about 5 in the morning. (Brett, you would have been proud no mixer for me just ice!) I hit the sack around 5:30am and woke up this morning around 10:00am. We are now headed to the next city via a private jet to Bogota, Colombia.  As far as the photo up top I was doing a self portrait and didn't notice the person in the backround!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved your blog about Caracas! It was so much fun to read your adventures here and I´m glad to have a been a tiny part of it. It was fun to see you again, take care!!!
    Maurin.

    ReplyDelete